3.23.2013

the haps in isanti friday night.

here's what happened last night at the civic arena in isanti minnesota.
2 miniature but brutal pee wee teams took the local ice hockey rink by storm.


another wonderful niece (who I won't name 'cause I didn't ask 1st) and her husband have a young lad in pee wee hockey. we picked a great night to catch one of his games. this is one rough and ready deal. our guy is 33. he scored twice helping to clinch a victory for cambridge in a very evenly matched game!






the guys were tough, our hero was a real scrapper and nothing seemed to slow our boys.




careful...   guys...   bash! into the boards they go!



victory for our side! well done.
let the zamboni take the stage.









I'm very glad I got to experience the action and rough and tumble world of pee wee hockey in isanti minnesota. but...I was glad to leave behind the chill of the hall and the excitement of the game to go home to my secret lair.
home again home again jiggidy jig.
sven.

















No comments :