2.10.2013

rock 'n' roll all night.


def leppard.



def leppard, poison, lita ford concert.
sleep train, bay area.

(iphone, preview, september 2012)
   
   our hero with some heavy metal kids after the show. our seats, 20th row center, took a loud smiting from thor's mighty hammer, if you catch my meaning. the first night of my visit to san francisco was long. we caught the last bus back to bart. bart broke down so we hopped off in oakland somewhere and blearily searched the streets for a taxi. he transported us to an ihop (or something?) for a late night breakfast. nothing ever tasted better. 
   one of our party was a young black woman whom we had met earlier on the bus to the show. my sister persuaded her to accompany us when we got off the broken train. she thought for a moment...and came with us. (very trusting she was - ed.) I think I ended up being up (with the time difference) for 30 hours. sure was fun. thanks again sis.

No comments :