8.15.2013

skrog!?




   sometimes, for fun I still play skrog!?
that wonderful old folky game my family taught to me when I was small.  the challenge is to carefully place the gki ball in the skrog (well) with nothing more than your wits and a pair of mittens. of course there are strict rules of etiquette and it takes a life time to actually master.

   oh how I long for those marathon nights of yester-year playing skrog!?  'till early morning. I can remember poor cousin karin crying: "sven, how is it you are besting me all the time?"  before I had to tell her my secret was to only play from the heart. many tried but only three or two could beat me.

















do you ever have four or five hours you want to enjoy to the upper limit?!  I say...  skrog!?



















No comments :