6.09.2013

johnny taylor and the ultimates.




   johnny taylor and the ultimates do a tasty rendition of the doors' 'light my fire' one lovely san francisco afternoon. I could have stayed all day, instead for a few brief but sublime moments I find myself floating along - aboard some astral ship bound for who knows where? I know I don't have to worry, I trust johnny and the boys. I know it and they know I know it. right now we can't stay...  don't they know what me and johnny know?
 







   guess that's just how we communicate, johnny and me, though I don't even know him. music is just one of the most important forms of communicating I think. I don't know much about johnny, but I know one of the languages he speaks... I speak it too. so we must have something in common, right? I especially love the language itself, so ambiguous, yet so pure some how.
   oh by the way, the aforementioned group name is just what I would advise them to be called if I were their manager 'cause I've no idea who they were, only that they were excellent.  I hope I get to see them again sometime, if I do this time I'll simply insist we stay much longer, for something so important: a few peaceful moments groovin' with johnny.
sven.













No comments :