9.12.2013

everything turns out in the end, doesn't it?



here's what my hand made desk looks like lonely without dolly, who has now come back from data central with a clean bill of health! 
those of you who have been worried and sending cards and gifts for dolly can now stop. all is good in the tricky corner studio universe again.






all I can say is stop, stop, stop.
you've finished it all.
the draggy craggy tears and moaning
come to an end again.

move to the curtains
and push them aside.
a new dawn arising
and winter time coming.

the crows in the cemetery
can celebrate without us.
we have business in the city.
and a black car circles aimlessly.

how can you breath anymore?
how do you know which way to go?
there are no answers.
only a feeling and a book.

how long can the bow withstand this pressure?
the day light growing outside means something
but I can't remember where I left the key.
tell her I love her.

you only saw the bridge
and not the water underneath.
if I fell would you remember me like this?
what about the flowers floating near the shore?
sven.






No comments :